Sia Licence Linked Qualification
- If you are a UK passport holder, your passport number entered on the application form. You do not need to submit the actual passport.
- Signed valid passport of any other nationality.
- Driving licence photocard if it was issued by the DVLA in Great Britain.
- UK original birth certificate issued within 12 months of birth
- UK biometric residence permit card
If you have been asked to take Group B documents to the post office they must be from this list and they must show your current address.
- Valid UK firearms licence with photo.
- Current UK driving licence – paper version (not the paper counterpart to a photocard).
- P45 statement of income for tax purposes on leaving a job issued in the last 12 months.
- P60 annual statement of income for tax purposes issued in the last 12 months.
- Bank or building society statement issued to your current address, less than three months old. You can use more than one statement as long as each is issued by a different bank or building society.
- Mortgage statement issued in the last 12 months.
- Utility bill (gas, electric, telephone, water, satellite, cable) issued to your current address within the last three months. You can only submit one utility bill in support of your application.
- Pension, endowment or ISA statement issued in last 12 months.
- Letter from H.M. Revenue & Customs, Department of Work and Pensions, employment service, or local authority issued within the last three months. You can submit more than one letter as long as each is issued by a different Government department or a different local authority.
- A credit card statement sent to your current address within the last three months. You can submit more than one statement as long as each is issued by a different issuer.
- Council Tax statement issued in the last 12 months.
- Valid EU photo ID card.
- Driving licence photocard (without a paper counterpart) issued by the DVA in Northern Ireland.
- Marriage certificate or Civil Partnership certificate, with translation if not in English.
- UK birth certificate issued more than 12 months after date of birth, but not a photocopy.
- Non-UK birth certificate, with translation if not in English.
- UK adoption certificate
Free Updates And Special Offers!
Be the first to know about our latest deals and offers as they’re releast in live time.
Do you need any help with any of our services or products?
Give us a call 01604 600907.
Hi! We are In2 Courses! We are passionate about training and providing quality courses like APLH, ESOL and SIA Training.
© 2018 All rights reserved