CCTV Operator Course (Flexi Ticket)
What precisely does a “flexible” ticket mean?
If a ticket holder is wanting to change his/her course date it “allows changes” you are entitled to postpone your booking upto 12 months after the original course start date.
CCTV continues to play a major role in helping to combat criminal, it is not surprising that the SIA CCTV Operator Training Course continue to be extremely popular. This course is a combination of classroom theory and ‘hands-on’ practical CCTV training. Once completed this course will provide you with a comprehensive understanding of the very latest legal advancements in data protection and surveillance in a public space.
Level 2 Award in CCTV Operations (Public Space Surveillance)
The qualification comprises 3 mandatory units:
- Unit 1 – Working in the Private Security Industry
- Unit 2 – Working as a CCTV Operator Unit
- Unit 3 – Practical Operation of CCTV Equipment
- Private Security Industry;
- Understanding licensable activities;
- Understand the importance of safe working practices ;
- Understand fire procedures in the workplace;
- Understand emergency procedures;
- Communication skills and customer care;
- Roles and responsibilities of a CCTV operator;
- CCTV codes of practice;
- Understand relevant legislation and CCTV operations;
- Understand communication within CCTV operations;
- Emergency procedures in the CCTV control room;
- The characteristics of a CCTV system;
- Health and safety relevant to the CCTV operator;
- Understanding the use of CCTV equipment;
- Operating CCTV systems.